We’re sharing budget-friendly tips on finding cheap flights:
- Use specific search engines. We’re talking
SkyScanner, CheapFlights, Kayak, etc.
- Compare dates and locations. If you’re flexible on travel, see which date and airport are the cheapest to fly from. Google Flights is a great comparison tool.
- Use points. Use earned points or miles from credit cards.
- Lookout for glitches. Sometimes sites glitch and produce airfare markdowns by accident. Websites like AirFare Watchdog and Secret Flying notify you on the latest error.
- Notice deals. Some popular sites are The Flight Deal, Scott’s Cheap Flights, and Cheap Flight Alerts*.
Image Source: Giphy
*This is an affiliate link, which means if you sign up, TDI may get something in return.