Looking for a way to stay organized in 2019? If you haven’t invested in a planner yet, there are the types for everyone:
- Systematic Planner. A daily, weekly, and monthly planner structured from scientifically studied principles on how to best increase productivity and happiness over a gradual period of time.
- Personalized Planner. A 3-ring planner that allows customizability to add or remove pages, accessories, etc.
- Artistic Planner. An extensive 17-month planner filled with illustrations by Katie Daisy focusing on an artistic approach to embracing time-management and organization.
- Simple Planner. A spiral-bound planner with monthly tabs for simplicity.
- Multi-Layered Planner. A planner with 176 pages to prompt you with a fuller, more organized, and inspired life. Filled with quotes, goal setting, calendar overviews, weekly planning, and so forth.
- Pocket Planner. A simple, basic planner that can fit easily in your pocket for on-the-go organization.
- Positivity Planner. A 100-day planner that uses an open-dated layout.
- Passion Planner. A full-range planner used to organize life areas in depth, featuring goal road mapping, priority lists, motivational quotes, weekly challenges, success logs, monthly reflections, and more.
Image Source: Giphy