Need extra money or want to explore other fields? Here’s seven money making side hustles:
- Instagram influencer. Influencers are highly effective as marketers, as long as you can build traction.
- Real estate agent. You’ll need to take a course and pass a test to obtain a license, but in the meantime build a client base and learn as much as you can.
- Photographer or videographer. If you’re willing to invest in equipment, camera skills are needed for business events, television, weddings, and parties.
- SEO/content writer. You have a way with words and understand how SEO marketing works. Social media and blogs need you!
- Coach or consultant. Most successful people begin consulting with their client base. This is a great transition if you want to become an entrepreneur.
- Cook or baker. If you’re a great chef, you can book gigs. If you’re a baker, you can sell desserts or even teach cooking/baking classes.
- Crafts. A hobby of making jewelry or clothes could turn into a small e-commerce shop on sites like Etsy or Ebay.
Image Source: Giphy