Self-care is healthy. If these signs sound familiar, consider taking a mental health day:
- Human tolerance = low. Human interactions result in zero to 100, real quick.
- No desire going to work. Mood: today is canceled, go back to bed.
- What is sleep? Counting sheep doesn’t work, mental exhaustion kicks in, and you can barely function.
- Look, a squirrel! Your attention retracts back to that of a five-year-old.
- Lack of enjoyment. Marie Kondo…what if nothing sparks joy?
- Indecisiveness. Can’t make a decision because it requires energy you don’t have.
- Sick all the time. Your body calls it quits. No care? No work.
- Vacation never. The last memory of a vacation was the weekend. Not cool.
Image Source: Giphy