Ever go to a doctor visit and when asked if you have any questions, you say no? If you’re not sure what to ask, here’s a few standard questions:
- I Googled my symptoms, but what do you think?
- What Internet resources can I trust for medical information?
- What should I work on before my next visit?
- What can I do to prevent this from happening again?
- Why am I taking this medication?
- What do you do for your personal wellness?
- How many patients like me have you treated?
- Do I really need an antibiotic for this?
- If I’m concerned about my weight, what should I do?
- When should I come see you again?
Image Source: Giphy