Welcome to the future of gaming. Google revealed its new gaming platform, Stadia, at the Game Developers Conference in San Francisco yesterday.
Spill the beans:
- Stadia will pilot video game streaming (no, not Twitch), meaning no console or PC needed.
- Instant access to play. No downloads, patches or installs.
- Works on TVs, laptops, tablets, and phones.
- It has an optional WiFi controller with a capture button that shares to YouTube and a Google Assistant button to provide assistance, via mic control, in a game.
- Games run at 4K and 60 FPS.
- Cool feature: Crowd Play lets people watching a stream of the game join the queue to play next.
Image Source: Kotaku