Starbucks launched a new rewards program, updating its app with a tiered system for reward redemption. Instead of the flat rate of 125 stars earned to redeem for a free drink or food item, there are now different allocations of star worth for specific items. The star meter now indicates notations for 25, 50, 150, 200, and 400 stars all worth different rewards. Here’s a snapshot:
- 25 stars: customize your drink with an extra shot, dairy substitute, flavored syrup, etc.
- 50 stars: free brewed hot coffee, tea, or bakery item.
- 150 stars: free handcrafted drink, hot breakfast item, or parfait.
- 200 stars: free sandwich, protein box, or salad.
- 400 stars: free selected merchandise or coffee to brew at home.
Image Source: Thrifty Jinxy